Certified Organic-Wild crafted Bee Products
Certified Organic Forest Honey
Zambezi Gold! TM honey is produced by wild bees in remote forests near the source of the mighty Zambezi River. This rare tropical blossom honey is a robust-tasting honey. It is certified organic and can be used as a table honey, as an ingredient in baking and confectionaries or in the coating of teas; adding its own signature flavour. It also makes a lovely creamed honey.
- Retail packs come in a 500g squeeze bottle, a 500g square and a 350g square container all made of high quality PET plastic. These containers are all attractive and functional; suitable for setting on the table.
- Catering packs come in a functional 7kg re-usable bucket. For your convenience there is a liquid measure on the side of the label for stock control.
- Bulk drums of 210L
If you are looking for a unique taste for your organic product blend, then consider
Zambezi Gold TM, Pure Natural Forest Honey!
Propolis Extract – Certified Organic
- Propolis is collected from traditional hives placed deep in the highland forests of Zambia; untainted by pollution and free from lead.
- Bees collect resins and essential oils from trees and plants that have been used as natural remedies for hundreds of years.
- One of the African wild’s most powerful natural remedies; high in bioflavinoids, immune-supporting compounds and a variety of vitamins and minerals. Make this your choice for health!!
For more information about the benefits of propolis: www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/patient-propolis.html
Beeswax – Certified Organic
- This is one of the very few certified organic beeswaxes in the world; free from any traces of antibiotic residues or chemicals. Make this your first choice as an ingredient for your cosmetic line, pharmaceuticals, baiting for your organic beekeeping, organic sweets etc.
Hand dipped Beeswax Candles
- These high quality candles are hand-made from natural honeycombs in Zambia. They are long burning and represent the elite among candles in terms of purity and longevity.
- By purchasing these distinctive and functional candles, you support economic development in rural communities.
For enquiries regarding any of our products please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org